Whitestone Surgery welcomes all new eligible patients to the practice.
Am I eligible?
We cover the area of Nuneaton and surrounding villages.
If you are not sure whether you are eligible for NHS treatment, please contact the surgery by phone or email.
If you are not eligible for NHS treatment then you are welcome to join the practice as a Private Patient and take advantage of our range of Private Services.
Download the forms above, print and fill them in by hand, remembering to sign them. Please deliver it in person to Whitestone Surgery bringing with you:
- Medical cards or NHS numbers for each person registering.
- Red Books for any children aged under 16.
We also need proof of address and identity and we will accept any of the following:
- Valid driving licence (both parts)
- Valid passport plus proof of address
- Current local authority rent card
- Paid utility bill (dated no more than three months ago)
- Recent bank or building society statements
- Recent payslip plus proof of address and P45
- Recent documentation from DWP showing name and address
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to complete a Health Questionnaire and an NHS Ethnicity Questionnaire.
Please be assured that when registering new patients we do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, creed, sexual orientation, age, colour, race, appearance, disability or medical condition.
Should you have any queries about the registration process then please do not hesitate to contact us or call in and speak to one of our helpful receptionists.