Book online (or call reception) for your FREE FLU Jab, while our stocks last
Sign in for online access
If you are already registered click here. Please log in using the ‘General Appointments’ option
Register for online access
To register for online access please pop into the surgery and ask the reception staff for a ‘patient access’ letter or click on the button.
Who should get the flu vaccine?
- adults 65 and over
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- any stage of pregnancy
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2019
- children in primary school
- frontline health or social care workers
- If you receive a carer’s allowance, or you’re the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
Hypertension alone is not enough. Click here to check if you are in an at risk group and to find out more about flu and the vaccination. If you are in doubt please ask!